-->

  • HAWA MAHAL COMPOSITE






    This is one of my finest Photoshop composites where I transformed my normal farm photo into an attractive and colourful travel pic of Hawa Mahal in Jaipur.

    The original image-




    Final composite -






  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    MY LATEST CLIENT

    My latest contract is with Ahlcon Heights International School in Sagar. I have been creating videos and managing their youtube channel.

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive

    EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE WEBSITE

    I was going through the website of one of my video editing clients, Ahlcon Heights International School, Sagar. It was functional but lacked...

    ADDRESS

    259-Warehouse road, Gopalganj, Sagar(M.P) - 470002

    EMAIL

    79932ishrak@gmail.com

    PHONE

    +91 8770034900
    +91 9755975399